Dental Makeover in Grand Island, NE: Start Loving Your Smile Today
A dental makeover is the exciting process of improving the appearance of a person’s smile through one or more cosmetic procedures
Some of the components that your dental makeover in Grand Island, NE will take into consideration are your overall facial appearance, teeth color, length, width, and shape, skin tone, gum tissue, lip shape, and even hair color.
Some aspects of your smile that your dentist will consider with you are:
- Alignment and Spacing: Teeth that contain gaps between them or are overlapping or even crooked can be aligned and straightened through orthodontics or veneers.
- Tooth Color: Teeth whitening is a popular dental makeover procedure to improve the appearance of dull and stained teeth while tooth-colored restorations can replace amalgam or silver dental fillings.
- Missing Teeth: One or more missing teeth can have a negative impact on your smile confidence, as well as increase your risk of decay and affect your overall bite. Teeth replacement is an integral part of facial aesthetics and oral health.
- Overall Smile Balance: In most cases, cracked, chipped, and uneven teeth can be bonded cosmetically to improve appearance. Gums can also be contoured to improve the overall look of your smile.
- Fuller Lips, Cheeks, and Smile: An aging or unshapely face can also be rejuvenated or improved with certain dental makeover procedures, including orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery.
In addition to the alignment, balance, and color of your teeth, there are several additional attributes that your cosmetic dentist will evaluate with you. This could include things such as tooth length, smile line, overall tooth proportions, and tooth characterization and texture.
If you’ve noticed something about your smile that you’re unhappy with, don’t wait! Visit us for a smile that you will love every time!