Six Factors Affecting Your Carpet Installation Cost
While some people in Clackamas, OR have wood floors, carpeted floors is also very popular flooring option. Carpets are warm and soft. They are colorful and practical for all home interior decor. However, before ordering carpet, you should be aware of numerous factors that influence your carpet installation cost.
Factors in Installation Costs
When it comes to purchasing carpet, there are several factors beyond the actual cost of the carpet itself that you should consider. Check out the six listed carpet installation cost factors below:
1. Floor Removal – Do you have carpet, tile or hardwood floors that need to be removed? Some companies will add the square footage of the existing material that needs to be removed to the total cost, whereas some companies will include this price within their installation cost regardless of the material type that you currently have installed in your home.
2. Presence of Stairs – Don’t forget to include the square footage and number of stairs if you have a home with more than one story that needs carpeting.
3. Number of Rooms – Some companies charge by the room, but most charge by the total square footage. Yet, there are some deals that you can get deals that help reduce the cost of your carpet and installation.
4. Size of Rooms – It is important to measure the square footage of the space you want carpeted, If your rooms have an en suite or closet, don’t forget to add that square footage as well.
5. Odd Layout / Tight Spaces – Odd angles or additional tight spaces may increase the total cost depending on how much material is needed to access these unusual spaces.
6. Baseboards – Check to see if the baseboards will be impacted by the installation of new carpet. Some homes have very intricate baseboards, so make sure that your baseboards will not be affected during the installation process.
Lowering Carpet Installation Costs
Lowering the cost of carpet installation is easy. Tappeto for example, is the first and only online carpet company that offers the highest premium carpet at an affordable price. Plus, you save time and money because you can order everything online from the comfort of your own home. No more wasting time and shopping in stores. Choose your color, select your carpet type, measure your own rooms, schedule installation date and you’re done. The carpet installation cost is decreased for those who order carpet in Clackamas, OR.