Choosing an Auto Repair Shop
You’ve been listening to that clunking noise coming out of your car for the last month. You know you should get it looked at before it turns into a disaster. The last thing you need is to end up stranded on the side of the road and having to pay for a tow truck, but where should you take your car? Choosing an Auto Repair Shop Gilbert AZ can be complicated, but there are a few tips that can help.
- Ask for recommendations – The best place to start looking for an auto repair shop is with your friends and family. Ask people you know who they use and if they would recommend them. Your friends will give an honest review and while not all will recommend a mechanic, many will be happy to tell you mechanics you should avoid.
- Search the internet – Once you’re armed with a few recommendations, check the internet. In this day in age, it’s incredibly easy to find multiple reviews quickly. Websites like yelp.com offer up to the minute reviews from customers.
- Find a shop familiar with your car – Look for an Auto Repair Shop Gilbert AZ that is familiar with your brand of car. This is especially important for foreign or unusual car models. Many auto repair shops specialize in certain brands of autos making them much more likely to be equipped with the latest technology and training.
- Check warranty information – Ask the repair shop what kind of warranty they offer on their repair work. Warranties can vary from shop to shop, so never assume the work is covered without checking first.
- Make sure the shop is convenient – Check the hours of the repair shop. You are already going to be paying for repairs on your car, the last thing you want is the added expense of having to take off work to take your car to the shop or pick it up. Some shops even offer courtesy shuttles to and from the repair shop.
Choosing an Auto Repair Shop Gilbert AZ can be confusing. Following these basic guidelines can help you to feel secure in your decision. Du Fresnes Auto Service Inc Gilbert AZ can answer all your questions and ensure you receive reliable auto service.