If you delve into the past, rugby is a sport that took birth in the 19th century in England. This game demands a lot of physical endurance and stamina. Undoubtedly, it is very taxing. Earlier, when proper rugby sportswear was not available or not yet designed, injuries were quite common. With time, proper sportswear was designed and the frequency of injuries declined. However, this game is played by amateurs and professionals too. Just like every field sport, even here you need a proper uniform or dress code to play. Before talking further about this sport, lets read through certain facts about rugby. They are:
- The first ever written regulations and rules for this game were published in 1845. Since then proper rules started governing game.
- As you know, running with the ball is allowed in the game. This wasnt the case in its early years of advent. This rule was introduced in the early 1860′s.
- Rugby has various pet names across the globe. In England, people use the term rugger to mention this game. In New Zealand this game is coined as “footy”.
However, rugby sportswears are a prerequisite while playing this game. Certain sportswear is used to defend impactful mauls and grave injuries. Now, if you are a budding team and want to purchase sportswear, here are a few suggestions as to how to go about it.
- Make sure you purchase accessories and outfits from renowned and experienced dealers. They should be quick and precise in their services. In order to know this, go ahead and surf through the web. The Internet is a huge referral source and you would get a wide array of companies selling rugby sportswear. You can also refer to your seniors in this sport in order to know the right company.
- Choose a company that gives you the leverage of designing your sports attire. You can put forward your designs and attributes of the outfits and they would create it for you. You may apply for a quotation as well. Visit their online portals where-from you can send in your quotations.
- Not only rugby outfits but a wide variety of accessories should also be sold by the dealers. Rugby balls, caps, kicking tees, boots etc should be on sale too. They should also facilitate bulk buys that prove to be budget friendly.
So, when are you enjoying your favorite sport with such important outfits?