If you had any reservations or misgivings about the prevalence and importance of AC units in today’s day and age, the enlightening facts and figures shown below might provide some perspective:
- More than 80% of the households in the US feature some sort of air conditioning appliance.
- As a matter of fact, it’s more common for an American residence to have a built-in air conditioner than a garage, dishwasher, or dedicated dining room.
- Homeowners who schedule routine AC maintenance are able to effect a 40% longer lifespan and increased functionality on a day-to-day basis.
- Aged or dilapidated heating and cooling equipment is responsible for upwards of 50% of the energy wasted in typical households.
As you can see by now, today’s AC units are essential, fundamental aspects of day-to-day life in the US, which is why it’s so important to ensure that your in-home system is fully operational, energy efficient, and clean on a year-round basis. However, rather than spending precious time and money on refurbishing your antiquated, derelict system, it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at the contemporary home air conditioner systems that have become increasingly popular over the last few years.
As one of the more common home air conditioner systems in Titusville, FL, the G-Series variant provides the following features:
- Superior affordability when compared side-by-side with other modernized models
- Durable, steadfast internal components with a long lifespan
- Single-speed operation
- Patented Florida Edition Technology
For larger homes in hotter, more humid climates, the D-Series models are widely regarded as the most efficacious and practical home air conditioner systems nowadays due to their robust construction:
- Two-speed operation for increased personalization
- Increased energy efficiency over the G-Series iterations
- Programmable thermostat
- Augmented technological provisions
If you’re solely interested in the reinforced, high-end Titusville home air conditioner systems, look no further than the incredible A-Series systems:
- Variable-speed inverter technology
- Unsurpassed eco-friendliness
- Included ECM technology
- Silent operation
- Internal dehumidification provisions
With this helpful guide by your side, you’re more than ready to begin requesting quotes and scheduling consultations for your brand-new system!